Image Map

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Fall Casual Style Guide

I have been crating a Fall Casual Style Guide Board this month, and am having a great time with it! I love the Fall theme that flows throughout the board, as well as some cute items from Liz Claiborne. 

Just before were raked our maple leaves up for the first (of many) times this Fall, I decided to toss on my Liz Claiborne Amberly Boots, and played in the leaves for a minute! I also thought that some local Hard Knocks Hard Cider from Owl Creek Vineyards was in order :) It's really good and refreshing! They have 3 types of cider, all with funny names...

I love these black boots, as they match my leggings so well, and make my outfits look a little more dressed up. 



What is your favorite Fall Casual Fashion Piece? 

No comments:

Post a Comment