Image Map

Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Day Roundup!

Memorial Day weekend here in southern Illinois was sunny and perfect for grilling out! My electric grill was perfect for burgers and I made some sliced potatoes on the skillet. 

Here are some cute pins that remind me of the nostalgia of Memorial Day 2014.
Let me start with Dessert. After all, that's my favorite part! 






This electric Char-Broil grill was under $200, and has been great. It's lightweight, so you can move it around easily, and the best part is that you don't need those clunky propane tanks! I was never comfortable grilling until we got this little guy. Just turn a dial to preheat, wait about ten minutes, and spray a little non-stick spray on the grill and begin. 

What fun things did you do this Memorial Day weekend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment